Fnaf is a very challenging horror adventure with tricky gameplay. How to play Five Nights at Freddy’s? One needs to lose several times to come up with the strategy. But we have a better option! Check out the most effective tips for beginners to perform better. Scroll down to read them.
Speaking of the Classical Version
There are lots of Fnaf games, both official and fan-made. We’ll speak about the classical plot of the online original adventure. Namely, when the guard has to survive 5 night shifts in a pizza restaurant. Let’s have a look at the best ways to trick the animatronics and have fun.
How to Play Five Nights at Freddy’s: the Most Important Tips
1) Don’t Close the Doors
It may seem natural to want to barricade from the start. But it’s also the fastest way to run out of all power. So, keep them open no matter how scared you get. Activate them only when you hear the animatronic approaching. Or even better – when you see it in the doorway.
2) Turn on the Lights Only During the Emergency
Flip on the light for a fraction of a second. It’ll be enough to see if someone is there. Sometimes, you don’t even need it to spot enemies: pay attention to shadows.
3) Know the Creatures’ Habits
- If the cameras go dark, the bear is approaching. Keep an eye on it to slow it down. As a rule, the monster first moves through the whole camera circuit. And only then attacks.
- The rabbit uses only the left-hand doorway. But it can appear on the screen in any part of the building.
- The yellow bird prefers the right-hand doorway. If you spot it, quickly close the door. All because if the creature decides to attack, it’ll do it fast.
- The fox doesn’t like to leave the Pirate Cove location. But when it’s about to advance, it sometimes sends you messages through Camera 1C. When you see “IT’S ME” sign, slam the left door.
4) Look Into the Dark
If you can’t spot any shadows, watch for the glowing eyes.
5) Wear Headphones
Footsteps and other noises will give you clues on whether someone is approaching.
Now you know how to play Five Nights at Freddy’s. Enjoy it alone or with friends, and come up with other cool strategies to win. The title is available as a browser-based adventure free of charge. Watch this perfect gameplay and get inspired to be even better.